Pocket Fetal Doppler is a hand-held fetal heart rate detecting device adopted Doppler theory. It can be used in hospital and clinic for daily self-check by pregnant woman. The device adopts color LCD screen of high resolution, which can display the fetal heartbeat waveform and calculate the FHR value to help doctors for diagnosis in time.
|Dimensions||19.5 × 11 × 25 cm|
Baby Heart rate monitor
White with pink
D.C. 3V (2 X AA)BATTERIES
1) Delicate and compact design, portable and easy to use
2) Crooked probe structure, which is easy to operate and increases the feeling of comfort, embodies the humanized design.
3) Three working mode: Real-time FHR Display Mode, Averaged FHR Display Mode and Manual Mode
4) FHR values, bar graph and heartbeat waveform color display
5) Alarming in red when the FHR value is out of the normal range.
6) Probe falls off detection, battery status indication
7) Automatic shutdown: The device will automatically turn off if there is no signal within 1 minute.
8) Audio interface: Can be connected to other recording devices by recording cable, record fetal heart sound in real-time
9) Two 1.5V batteries (AA LR6) can last more than 8 hours for normal use